Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Congratulations to Yang Zhou, Dan Schreiber, and Mike Mulholland for passing their qualifying examination.
- The Seidman group welcomes new students Allen Hunter and Alexandra Werber.
- Congratulations to Dr. R. Prakash Kolli for passing his thesis defense.
- Congratulations to Drs. Richard Karnesky and Marsha van Dalen for passing their thesis defenses.
- Yaron Amouyal has joined our group as a postdoctoral scholar and will study freckles in Ni-based single crystals, which Yulin Lu was working on.
- Congratulations to Ryan Wojes for winning the AIST Project Presentation Contest with his presentation on Nanoscale Precipitation-Strengthened Steels
- Congratulations to Richard Karnesky for winning the Hilliard Symposium with his talk on Al-Sc-Er
- The Seidman group welcomes new students Matt Krug, who will be working with Rick and Marsha on High Temperature Aluminum Alloys and Praneet Adusumilli, who will be working on semiconductors.
- Congratulations to Marsha van Dalen on her Smith Fellowhip. Richard Karnesky will be receiving a Walter P Murphy fellowship.