Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Professor David Seidman has been chosen for the prestigious TMS Institute of Metals Lecture and the Robert Franklin Mehl Award for 2011, to be awarded at the 140th TMS meeting in San Diego, California.
- Our Group Meeting Calender is online. Click here
- Congratulations to Chris Booth-Morrison on his B.J. Martin Fellowship.
- Support the call for A PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE ON SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Congratulations to Yang Zhou, Dan Schreiber, and Mike Mulholland for passing their qualifying examination.
- The Seidman group welcomes new students Allen Hunter and Alexandra Werber.
- Congratulations to Dr. R. Prakash Kolli for passing his thesis defense.
- Congratulations to Drs. Richard Karnesky and Marsha van Dalen for passing their thesis defenses.
- Yaron Amouyal has joined our group as a postdoctoral scholar and will study freckles in Ni-based single crystals, which Yulin Lu was working on.
- Congratulations to Ryan Wojes for winning the AIST Project Presentation Contest with his presentation on Nanoscale Precipitation-Strengthened Steels
- Congratulations to Richard Karnesky for winning the Hilliard Symposium with his talk on Al-Sc-Er
- The Seidman group welcomes new students Matt Krug, who will be working with Rick and Marsha on High Temperature Aluminum Alloys and Praneet Adusumilli, who will be working on semiconductors.
- Congratulations to Marsha van Dalen on her Smith Fellowhip. Richard Karnesky will be receiving a Walter P Murphy fellowship.